The ultimate eco-tourism
501c3 USA Registered NonProfit Service Organization
all donations are tax deductible in the US. Check your country's requirements for deduction requirements.
Ever Land Bajardin
Where dreams are discovered and lives are transformed through mentoring based educational programs and demonstration site experiences. Where the child within each individual is nurtured, safe, and always present.
BAJARDIN is a self-sustainable green community dedicated to the CHILDREN OF THE WORLD which features:
- ComeUnity~ where Love reigns and our true intent is to honor all life and kingdoms
- A Holistic Children’s village as a sanctuary for orphans from diverse nationalities, where children can learn to be self sufficient within a community, design and build their own earth homes
- An Ocean Birthing Center with floating domes and possible dolphin assisted births
- An Eco Resort of nature activities on land, water and air.
- A world class Holistic Healing Center integrated by most of the natural healing modalities
- A host of small bio-dynamic and permaculture farms including aquaponics.
- An educational botanical park combined with world class cetacean skeletons from the Sea of Cortez.
- A Seed bank that will supply seeds to Mexico and to the world
- Animal Rescue and Horse Therapy opportunities with inter-species communication
- Ongoing hands on workshops, playshops , apprenticeships as well as spiritual retreats
- Sacred Gathering on the land & honoring ceremony to listen to the land & to set the energies and intentions for a thriving eco-village with infinite possibilities of growth - Scheduling for December 15 through January 5, 2018
- Scout and scope out land, Vastuu Veda assesment, PLUM Land Use Planning, Catalogue of Natural Resources, Draw physical plan for "Seed Village."
- Set up dome structure for cover.
- Set up “seed village” infrastructure with domes and other simple structures
- Establish new well and refurbish existing well
- Establishment of greenhouse nursery and propagation of species from Howearth’s botanical treasury as well as tree planting
- Establish business center in La Paz
- Schedule eco-tourism retreats for 2 years to complement the building phase